Sunday, June 29, 2008

13 Weeks


13 weeks! Right now the baby weighs around 14 to 20 grams and is 2.6 to 3.1 inches (or around the size of a peach!) The vocal cords are starting to formand it can SMILE! I can't wait to see baby O's smile!

I continue to feel better, although I am still exhausted every minute of the day! No really weird food cravings yet, but I can't seem to get enough perogies and bread and butter pickles (not together!) You know... now that I think about it, I could really eat a whole jar of dilly beans right now... mmm... diiilllyyy beeeaaans!

The weepy hormones are definitely starting to kick in and for the next 6 months I should not be allowed to watch the Lifetime Channel. Seriously, even the commercials are making me weepy! Ahhhh, the joys of pregnancy ;-)

No comments: