Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello!

Hello from the start of week 21, and what a week it's been!

Poor baby O. was thrown for quite a loop on friday when I had to get oral surgery- but she kicked the WHOLE time, which was very reassuring!

We did our baby registry this weekend which was fun, but I never thought it would be so overwhelming! I really have zero idea what to get in terms of bottles and their accessories, so I left that part blank. Drop ins? Slow-flows? oi vey!

PS Several people have asked me why we're keeping the name a secret- we're not actually, we just aren't posting it on here!

2 comments:

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

You've been tagged! See my blog.

Stacey said...

I personally like Playtex VentAire. There have a nice bottom that allows for air to leave, so less gas. They clean nicely too.I've used them for both my girls, who have had colic--reflux issues and they are great. Some mothers are going towards glass bottles because of the BPA concern, so that is something to look into as well!