Sunday, November 16, 2008

33 Weeks

Holy Moly! I just looked at our pregnancy ticker and realized we have less than 50 days to go!
eekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeek I've been taking it easy but am still in some pain and very tired! We've been shopping and trying to get the last of the things we need to stock up on, but we've been from Burlington to Littleton and still can't find a lot of the stuff we need. I really don't want to order online because I would like to check the quality of stuff first, but we may have to.

Today I've been washing all of the baby stuff and trying to organize, but my belly gets in the way of everything I try to do! Oi vey :) But seriously... I'm worried she may not have enough clothes....

Hahahahah...
lollollollollol I didn't realize there was quite so much until today. Ahhh... like mother, like daughter...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you need???? Aunt Mella wants to know :)

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

I wonder what that space is going to look like two weeks after she arrives?